On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Amir Karger wrote:

> Can someone applying a patch s/films scripts/film scripts/ in
> lyx-1_0_x/WHATSNEW?

Done.
Just for you so you can have a good nights rest...

> -Amir

Can someone please answer a very important question for me.
Has anybody seen any emails posted by me in the last two weeks?
I sent 3 or 4 yesterday/last night so you should still have them in your
mailboxes.

Why am I asking?
Well,  I have a sneeking suspicion that the emails I've been sending from
home have been disappearing into a bit bucket somewhere as I haven't seen
any replies to or even the originals in my mailbox.

I suspect my revised mailing setup at home is haywire, but everytime I
send to my accounts at uni as a test I receive them there.

Confused,
Allan. (ARRae)