Hi,

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> I also made some cleaning of the docs to ensure that they all share
> the same options: book textclass, 10pt font (to save paper),
> 'headings' pagestyle, twoside printing, everything else is basically
> set to default. In fact, everything is set to default except
> pagestyle. Please test if you can still TeX things. Mike, I hope I did
> not break your work.

As long as you updated from CVS shortly before you made the changes,
everything should be okay. If you haven't been able to tell, I've had a
bit of time to work on the docs the last few days :-), and I've been
committing every time I add a new section, simply because I don't really
know when I'll get the chance to edit again.

As for the original topic of this thread, I believe the recent changes
were a few updates from John W - my only edits were to make sure I could
still TeX things, so if the file disappears, it's no problem with me.

Lars - could you give me (well, probably all of us) a heads up when the
real 1.0.0 is about to be released? I'd like to do a final cleaning of the
docs in whatever state they are in: e.g. spell checking, getting rid of
URLs which hang out into the margins, bad page breaks, etc. Thanks.

Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]