[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Paul Seelig) writes:

> Running lyx-1.0.0 on Debian Linux (2.0).  When i set LANG=de the
> tutorial documents are displayed in their German version, but the menu
> entries don't change at all.  For a screenshot as illustration see
> "http://ntama.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig/lyxsshot.jpg".  The binary i used
> "ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/unofficial/binary/lyx_1.0.0-0.1_i386.deb".

Okay, this unfortunately was a false alarm.  It turned out that a bug
in my own Debian packaging was the culprit.  It just didn't show up
earlier because i virtually never use any program with any LANG
setting defined other than the preset default standard we all use to
communicate with each other.  People interested in a fixed Debian
binary can fetch an updated version "lyx_1.0.0-0.1_i386.deb" at the
URL above.  I'm sorry for the unnecessary confusion...

                            Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----------