At 12:46 PM 1/27/99 +0100, you wrote:

>Steven> Several people reported problems (mostly running configure)
>Steven> which I have tried to solve. Please try again. Unfortunately,
>Please tell me what you had to do.

The configure scripts are fine. The problems arise due to the fact that sh
not always resides in /bin and such. Path problems, etc.

The changes I have to do are relatively minor when using the latest release
of Cygwin. It never ceases to amaze me...

                                                                Dag,
                                                                Steven
--- (http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/steven.html)