Hello developers,

I am author of tk_Brief which is a GUI written in Tcl/Tk for easily writing letters with LaTeX using the g-brief style.

As I am a German writer I do not know which package is usually used to write (commercial) letters in English. Can you please tell me what LaTeX-package is nomally used to do so?

Using tk_Brief one can easily write letters by only fill in the form feeds. Perhaps we could combine LyX and tk_Brief to add the possibility of writing letters (even multiple letters) with LyX?

If you are interested in a cooperation please visit the web-page (http://krisralf.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/tk_Brief/)

Bye Ralf (http://krisralf.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de)
*     Thank you for not using Microsoft Products     *