[Search replace patch]
> It certainly will not be included into 1.0.x.

I agree that we should move on to 1.1.  However, since it will
be long before 1.2 appears, I think it's sane to allow a few
features to go into 1.0.1.

In particular, I think it's ok to put this replace patch into 1.0.1.
Before 1.0.0, we said that the patch would go in 1.0.1.  I don't see
why we should change this policy now.  After all, we want Daniel
on the team.

On March 1st, we declare the 1.0.x line dead with the release of
1.0.1.  But it's not dead before that.  (If 1.0.1 turns out to be
buggy, that's just too bad.  So Daniel, please make sure that
the patch is very correct.  Don't rely on other people testing it.)

This is IMO, but of course Lgb has the final say.

Greets,

Asger