On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 04:14:08PM +0100, Asger Alstrup Nielsen wrote:

> Looks good.  You might mention the "autogen.sh" script Allan put in.  That
> eases the build process a bit.

I would have, if I knew what the autogen.sh was. Besides, I thought sh
scripts aren't allowed anymore, since Perl can do it better. Ha ha. (I would
never try to demand something like that, because I'd end up having to write
all the scripts.)

> Is there any update on the Unicode glyph database conversion?  I'm ready to
> implement it.   I just commited an update to the cvs with support for encodings
> Latin1-Latin4, and the encoding stuff is ready for use.
> I'd like to get into the Unicode database aspect, and close up this area.

Um, was there anything else you *wanted*? I just work here.

-Amir