On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 12:31:19AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> How mature is this support now in the lates prerelease?
>
> Is there anything that is _badly_ needed before 1.0?

Well, I really wanted to put figure support into reLyX for 1.0. I feel like
reLyX is the last "major standard LaTeX" object that LyX supports nicely but
reLyX can't handle. ("major standard" because I'm not including minipages, extra
packages, etc.) And even if we're releasing new versions of reLyX, I'm sure
lots of people won't bother getting them, so it would be nice to have a fully
featured reLyX in there already.

> If not I'd like to gearup for the release.

I was planning on devoting some time to it next week. My guess is that the
gearup will take long enough that I'll be able to get something in there.
If not, it's obviously not essential to the release.

-Amir