*Alejandro Aguilar Sierra writes:
 |  Ahem, we have not yet decided for phyton. The point of Lars post,
 | AIUI, is to improve the lyxserver to be able to try it with more
 | script languages.

AIUI?

Still to be able to start arbitrary programs from inside lyx we need
some scripting support. (pipes need to be setup from within: pipe();
fork(); exec() ) (and if we want to build a newsreader inside
lyx we need a powerful scripting language)

The LyX server as present can be used to test whatever script
language you can imagine. (just not at the same time)

I want it to be possible for several external programs to connect to
the LyX-server(s) at once. Will be similar to multipleviews.
(actually lyxserver will be a specialized BufferView)

        Lgb