Hi,

there seems to be a problem with the users mailing list (or with its
address in my addressbook). I sent a mail to the list yesterday (the
alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de address) and did not see it in the
archive until now. The last mail appearing there is from yesterday, in the
early evening (european time). As I am not subscribed to the list (but
look into the archives regularly), I did not reveive a copy of my own
mail, so I don't know what happened. There are two archives of the list,
one at bioclox.bot.biologie.uni-tuebingen.de, the other one at
www.uni-sw.gwdg.de. Both do not contain any new mail since yesterday
evening.

Greets,

Matthias

Matthias Zenker       MAIL: Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems
                              Oltmannsstr. 5, 79100 Freiburg, Germany
                      PHONE: (+49) 761/4588-179
                      FAX  : (+49) 761/4588-217
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]