A recent short thread mentioned chinese lyx at http://hpws3.ihep.ac.cn/~zhaojw/.
(Are the folks who are working on Asian character input in touch with this
person?) So why don't we have a link to there at www.lyx.org?

Might it be time for an "international" page, where we have links to LyX
pages in N languages, especially including those languages for which patches
are needed? In fact, now that I think of it, the first two sections of the
devel.lyx.org translation page don't belong there. Stuff describing all the
languages we can type in LyX belongs on the LyX home page. On the devel
page, we should just say "if there's no po/kmap file for your language
please write one" or something like that. The last section on the devel
page, which describes ongoing doc translation efforts, OTOH, *does* belong
on devel.

Am I going to have to write this thing myself? An American?

-Amir