On Sun, Nov 22, 1998 at 08:32:53PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> *Amir Karger writes:
>  |  Hey, Mate, what are the chances you could fix ezmlm so it doesn't
>  | send a message to someone if their personal address is in the To:
>  | field? I'm concerned that I'll wear out the 'd' key on my computer
>  | here. (OTOH, I've been using a lot less 'd' since lists.lyx.org got
>  | started. Looks like the spam-control is working so far!)
>
> So what is the problem? You seeing you own mails to lyx-devel, or you
> getting all mailes from yourself twice?
>
>       Lgb

The problem is that when I send mail to the list, lazy people like Asger
and Jean-Marc (oops! It's not friday any more! In that case...

:)

just hit "Reply to all", which sends a reply to the mailing list and to me, so
I get two copies. Mate mentioned a way to fix this, which was to get a
"mail-follow-up"-compliant mailer. I did my part and started using Mutt today.
Now when will the lazy (don't forget the ":)") people start doing that?

-Amir