Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

>Support for included files is rather broken in 1.0. Since there is
>much work to do on it, I don't think it will happen soon.

This is a bad thing, since I will be needing it for my PhD thesis from
next week on. Has this been better in 0.12.0 (I did not make multipart
documents before in LyX) ? If not, are there workarounds ?

While I am at it: will 1.0 work with xforms 0.81 (I want to minimize the
time spent on upgrading software before the end of my thesis...) ? And the
final release of 1.0 - any timescale ?

Greets,

Matthias

Matthias Zenker       MAIL: Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems
                              Oltmannsstr. 5, 79100 Freiburg, Germany
                      PHONE: (+49) 761/4588-179
                      FAX  : (+49) 761/4588-217
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]