Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> I like the feature, but shouldn't it continue backwards if we were
> searching backwards? We should keep a bool saying in which direction
> the last search was, I think.

I don't think searching backwards is that important. I have to admit I
often use it (not only in (K)Lyx), but only to go back one position
because I clicked too fast in forward search.

Anyway, I'm trying to improve the dialog:
-More feedback (status line: 'Not found'...)
-'Replace All'

Since I'm already busy with learning Qt I won't have the time to port
these changes to lyx, but I can send a detailed changelog to the list when
finished.

Best Regards
 Daniel Naber

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A