OK. I've made a couple changes (thanks, JMarc).

- "reLyX -- convert..." is now a \title.

- Sub and Subsub sections were moved up a level of importance. Changed
  SYNOPSIS to Synopsis since it's in a big font.

- Accents work (but ligatures don't. I don't really know what to do about
  those. Is there a platform-independent way to get a \\OE in LyX?)

- Added table of contents. (OK. I cheated. Didn't put this in pod2lyx; I just
  added it by hand in LyX. But I think the output is kind of cool.)

So? What do you think? Should it be added to the docs (with or without further
changes)?

-Amir

reLyX.lyx.gz