On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 12:33:06PM -0400, Amir Karger wrote:
> (2) Dzieko, can you see if things break when you try to set your language
> to, say, french?
No - it works very well:
export LANG=fr
export LC_ALL=fr_FR
lyx
export LANG=de
export LC_ALL=de_DE
lyx
protos:~/lyx-1.0.2pre1/po >rpm -q glibc
glibc-2.0.7-19
protos:~/lyx-1.0.2pre1/po >rpm -q gettext
gettext-0.10-5

> Also, once you've translated to polish using relyx on the
> command line, are you able to edit etc. normally within lyx?
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but
here ya go:

(setup env for polish)
reLyX -f -o . $LYXDIR/reLyX/test.ltx
lyx test.lyx

and everything was all right.

> That is, are we
> sure that it's the "Import LaTeX" popup or some interface with the reLyX
> command that is causing the error? Is it possible that the polish menus
> somehow reference the wrong command? It looks like you translated the menus,
> so you should know :)
Yes I know ;-) but I've just translated english string to polish.
I'm not programming in C/C++, but can it be that one label in other language
breaks whole f**cking prog??? 8-O
You know - I'm not using reLyX :-), but sent bug report because somebody told
me that this happens. And it happens also for me, so it is not only my
'local' problem...

regards, Dzieko

--
Pawel Dziekonski, call me Dzieko          http://ozon.ch.pwr.wroc.pl/dzieko
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     |     email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]