Lars,

When do you plan to release 1.0.2? I'd like to know so that we can try
to get an up to date french translation for this date...

In the meantime, I have updated WHATSNEW (locally, since cvs is down)
and it reads:

What's new in 1.0.2 compared to LyX version 1.0.1?

LyX 1.0.2 is a minor update to LyX 1.0.1. Besides fixing many bugs
compared to version 1.0.0, it adds the following features:

- Improved reLyX: supports EPS image inclusion and woks in windows.

- New french translation of Intro.lyx and Tutorial.lyx; new german
  translation of UserGuide.lyx.

- Better multipart document support.

- LyX is now able to parse your BibTex files and show a list of
  entries.

Did I forget something?