On Thu, 6 May 1999, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> Hi Guys!

Welcome back Juergen!

> Finally I'm back to work (* big sight *)! So I would like to resume
> what you did in my absence and also to re-subscribe to the mailing lists.

We did nothing in your absence.  Now you're up-to-date :P

Seriously,  things have been a bit slow in the development arena although
they are quickly gathering pace after several long discussions about
kernel design and layout handling and so on which I'm sure Alejandro would
have tried to keep you abreast of.  (Although some of your emails earlier
this year indicated you were well a_breast_ of current events)

> So could someone give me a little help?

If you stamp your feet and get huffy Mate will probably subscribe you and
then tell you how you should have done it ;-)

The table code is still pretty much in the state you left it in.  A couple
of lines changed when Joachim (? my memory is fading) fixed a problem with
deleting rows or the last cell or something like that.   IIRC, the
development branch of the table code hasn't been touched at all.

Once again welcome back,
Allan. (ARRae)