On Fri, May 14, 1999 at 03:47:59PM -0400, Richard E. Hawkins Esq. wrote:

> > Have you looked at Jean-Marc's cv.layout for hints/things to steal? In fact,
> > you might even be able to get help from the author.
>
> No, i didn't even realize it existed . . .

Jean-Marc is apparently too busy with Friday Night Partying (or diapering
Lasgouttes v2.0) to send it to you. I've lost the link to it, but he posted
it to the list at one point. Check mail-archive.

> I'm most of the way to what I want.  I'd like a more rational way to
> handle the headings than my hack, and I want exdenting.  Aside from
> that, this looks pretty much like what I think a resume should.  And
> close enough that I'll use it instead of staroffice--this was the only
> document I still neded that fore (ok, so my database of addresses is
> still in it's spreadsheet, but that's because wingz crashes and won't
> save in a reasonable format, and none of the free ones I've seen are
> close to serviceable).

One of the things he definitely does is left & right headers. Though I don't
know how well they'll match with how you've done it.

> I've attached postscript this time; aside from the exdent, this is what
> I think the appearance should be.  Hmm, i don't know if it looks ok
> without the parkave postscript font installed . . .

It choked my ghostview and (SGI) showps.

Happy friday.

-Ak