On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> I like this patch! #:O)

Thanks.

> Just one note, I would not use ,usletter as DEFAULT:
>
> +                               case PAPER_DEFAULT: // keep compiler happy
> +                                   break;
> +                               case PAPER_USLETTER:
>
> But obviously if your LaTeX does not like the \usepackage{geometry}
> without paper-option (I don't know why?) then leave it like that!

This can only occur if the user has somehow managed to set
lyxrc->default_papersize to PAPER_DEFAULT and this is impossible if you
check lyxrc.C.  I just wanted to avoid a compiler warning for not checking
PAPER_DEFAULT -- strangely I don't get the warning for an identical switch
statement earlier in the same function.

Allan. (ARRae)