Hello,

    Pablo> Let me make a few suggestions , to improove this good
    Pablo> points of LyX:

    Pablo> 1) To make Lyx faster and easier to use , it would be nice
    Pablo> to be able to enter a big \ just like in latex (I mean
    Pablo> \left( ) (or pèrhaps there is a shot-cut I don't know)

Something like 'M-m (' ? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

    Pablo> 2) In the () menu from the math panel , there should be a
    Pablo> button "Both" (besides "Right" and "Left" , since this is
    Pablo> what we mean most of the time.

Right.

    Pablo> 3) I also suggest that combinations of keys like ctrl+arrow
    Pablo> could draw the corresponding arrow (I mean: this would be
    Pablo> easy to remember)

You can always bind that for yourself. Currently ctrl+arrow is used
for cursor movment, and I think it is more useful.

    Pablo> 4) There are several latex options wich are aveliable from
    Pablo> lyx (of course I don't expect to have all the latex
    Pablo> features) : for example why don't we have theorems , lemmas
    Pablo> ,etc. in the standard latex article ?

We'll be working on this in the future.

Thanks for your comments.

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes, Projet MEVAL, INRIA, France
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]