Juergen> Hi! I just discovered that there is a BUG in the Table-Layout
Juergen> when using libxforms.89. The problem is that on a
Juergen> fl_close_... the callback-functions are called again and so
Juergen> the actuall column alignment is always set to "left" :(. This
Juergen> happens ONLY when using xforms-0.89 !!!

Juergen> Should I send a patch?

You should probably first ask on the xforms list whether this is a bug
or an intended feature. We have had a report of lyx crashing when
closing the figinset popup, too.