Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars> What does LyX' configure say about template support on cxx? What
| Lars> about mutable?
|
| checking if C++ compiler supports mutable... yes
| checking if C++ compiler supports partial specialization... yes
| checking whether the C++ compiler understands explicit... yes
| checking for broken STL stack template... yes
| checking for std/bastring.h... no
| checking for correct namespaces support... yes
| checking for C headers wrappers... no
| checking whether the C++ compiler supports RTTI... yes

This seems quite good actually.

We need to fix the check for std::string it is not good.
I am not sure what we should have it do instead.

Of course if we had a unit test for our lyxstring we could use that to
test if the std::string has the needed methods and behaviour :-)

| Note that the stack test is bogus, since it uses stack instead of
| std::stack.

Test if std:: is allowed first? and then depending use stack or std::stack

| The C header wrappers thing is something I intend to commit when
| I have access to cvs.

You have access to cvs.

        Lgb