On Sun, Oct 17, 1999 at 11:40:59PM +0200, Nils Jeppe wrote:

> I just updated my base apckages to Redhat 6.1 packages. And now, my lyx is
> hopelessly broken. It looks like the new tetex-* Packages moved around the
> templates/styles etc.
>
> I admit to having no clue about all the lowlevel teX stuff...which is why
> I use LyX afterall. I figured you folks would be the best people to ask
> what's going wrong, and how I can fix it.

Look at your list of tetex-related packages:

        rpm -qa | grep tetex

Then for each package, perform ``rpm -V'' for the package and see
if there are missing files.

You need to make sure that you have tetex, tetex-xdvi, tetex-dvips,
and tetex-latex correctly installed at least.

Also, make sure that your TEXFONTS path is set correctly.

If you need more help, email me and I'll see if I can help.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)