I could not set a paragraph to "Itemize" in the letter document format
using the latest lyx-devel from CVS.

Also, the paragraph format did not follow the cursor position correctly.
e.g. I click on a "Standard" paragraph (and the format shows Standard). Then
I click to the "Closing" and the paragraph format still showed Standard.

The lyx-1.0.4 does not have this problem but lyx-1.1.1pre2 also had this
problem.

To reproduce:

Create a letter document using the letter tempalte, then try to create an
itemize list in the letter body.

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)