On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 02:41:56AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | 1) The "This files does not exist, do you want to create it" dialog
> |    now happens (correctly!) on top of the LyX splashscreen. It used
> |    to be the other way around (splashscreen on top).
>
> Strange, since there is no changes in this area.

I take that back. I have not been able to reproduce that (correct) behavior
since my first time run of this branch. The bug is still there.

> Insertion and deletion of chars and insets in paragraphs. Using all
> the different layouts and textclasses, setting paragraph/document
> parameters.
>
> The one displaybug I mentioned you can see on insets that is its own
> paragraph: like the TOC and the BibTeX Reference list inset. They not
> centered correctly...if you could help me track that down I'd be
> happy.

I'll help when I get a bit of time (in a day or two).

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)