Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars> Ok, I think we should be ready for 1.1.2 now. There have not
| Lars> been many bugs reported, only two as I recall:
|
| Note also that the default values for html export I used have no
| really been tried in the real world (in particular for latex2html), so
| I am not sure they will be right. But this can also wait...

Yes.

I am going to have this in acinclude.m4:

    case $gxx_version in
      2.7*) CXXFLAGS="$lyx_opt";;
      2.95.*) CXXFLAGS="-g $lyx_opt -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fpermissive";;
      *)    CXXFLAGS="-g $lyx_opt -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti";;
    esac

I think that should handle the gcc 2.95.x ok.

If I get no objections (very) soon I will release 1.1.2 later today.

        Lgb