On 5 Nov 1999, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Alejandro> It is relevant. I don't think deque gives many advantages
> Alejandro> over vector.
>
> I meant wrt our typical paragraph length, as Lars pointed out.

Of course, I was talking also in that context. At this point it's rather
not clear which one is better for our purposes. deque allows faster
insertions at the begining of the container but usually, at writing a new
document, most insertions are done at the end of the container. I don't
know how are they compared in terms of memory usage, in our context.

Greets,

Alejandro