On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 06:46:28PM -0500, Amir Karger wrote:
> Or is it doable, I just don't know about it?

Hmmm... I just put ``P.S. blah blah blah'' after the Closing paragraph in
a Standard paragraph by itself.

> Incidentally, the documentation for the letter textclass is pretty sparse.

The letter template has most of the stuff you want, so I usually just use
the template.

> Is *anyone* working on (english) docs right now?

Good question.

                        ---Kayvan
---
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)
http://sylvan.com/~kayvan |                       | Robin Gregory (2/28/92)