On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 05:52:05PM +0100, Andre' Poenitz wrote:
> >   Compliments, what compliments? Those were very (not so) subtle jokes and
> > you didn't notice.
>
> Jokes on a Friday? Come on, Jose', you should know better!

  I'm very sorry for the mistake, what I intend to say was "Those were very
(not so) ironic and frozen regards". Is this ok with you?

  Sorry this is the cause of too much multifractal measures analysis.
As soon as you see an Escher drawing and the first reaction is to ask how
the fractal dimension of the drawing depends on the scale there is something
wrong.

  Again I'm sorry for the inconvinience.

--
José