On 13 Dec 1999, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> BTW, I thought I could release an _unsupported_ 1.1.3.1 patch fixing
> that and spaces in math equation, so that people are happy and we have
> time to work on 1.1.4. I think that, since every version has its own
> glitches (since we do so many changes, some problems have to appear),
> and we would maybe get more people to try out 1.1.x. I think that this
> 1.1.3.1 would be at least as stable as 1.0.4.

Well, in debian our lyx maintainer has uploaded 1.1.2 to potato, since the
consensus here was that it was reasonably stable, so that gives you quite
a few people trying out the 1.1.x series.

I'd be upset if he uploaded 1.1.3 with the math space bug, since that
would seriously impact my use of LyX ;) but with that fixed....

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |
|  Jules aka     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]              |  Richmond, Surrey   |
|  Julian Bean   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |  TW9 2TF *UK*       |