Exporting a LyX document containing a table in the LaTeX format
and importing the LaTeX file centers the text below the table.

The reason for this bug seems to be the improper understanding of the
scope of the centering command (that's how LyX centers a table) during
LaTeX file import: if the exported file is processed and displayed in the
usual way (latex and xdvi) everything is fine. Attached is the LaTeX file
that was exported from LyX and it shows the bug described above.

1.0.4, 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 versions show the same behavior, I run it on Linux
(kernel 2.0.36).

If anyone needs to contact me, please send me the email directly; I'm not
on this mailing list.

Thanks

Vladan Lucic
%% This LaTeX-file was created by <vladan> Thu Dec 16 13:17:11 1999
%% LyX 1.0 (C) 1995-1999 by Matthias Ettrich and the LyX Team

%% Do not edit this file unless you know what you are doing.
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}

\makeatletter

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% LyX specific LaTeX commands.
\providecommand{\LyX}{L\kern-.1667em\lower.25em\hbox{Y}\kern-.125emX\@}

\makeatother

\begin{document}

Let's start