On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Amir Karger wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 01:59:42PM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Amir Karger wrote:
> >
> > > Did anyone think to make a list of the sites that offered to create mirrors
> > > for us or do we need to search through the archives?
> >
> > I have copies of all the emailed offers I received.
> > Of course there are also the various existing ftp mirror sites that may
> > also be prepared to provide web mirroring.
>
> Hey Allan, remember this? Are you or anyone else interested in expanding our
> mirrorage? (I've had this mail sitting in my box for almost a year now, as
> you can see.)

Do you want the list?  I'm sure I sent that to the mailing list during the
same discussion.

Do we have instructions setup for web mirroring?  I think Alejandro said
he was using rdist?

Hmmm... When I eventually get this draft "New LyX Stable-Development
Series" PR done we could include a line or three asking for web and
anon-cvs mirror offers.

Allan. (ARRae)