Hi,
I get an error with an lyx-file. I run it on lyx for AIX (lyx version
0.12.0, AIX version 4.2.1), or on linux (lyx Versions 1.0.3 and 1.1.2,
linux Suse 6.1, Kernel 2.2.10). When I open this file it reads it up to a
certain point and then crashes. I tried to get more info with the dbg
option, but it does not help.
The file is about 300KB and about 110 pages.

Following are the output from dbg and X. If you need more infos, let me
know.

Peter

1) Output of the gdb ---------------------------------------------------

gdb /usr/bin/lyx
GNU gdb 4.17.0.11 with Linux support
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/lyx
Math parse error: unexpected '_'

__uflow (fp=0x825a675) at genops.c:264
genops.c:264: No such file or directory.

2) Output of the bt-command ----------------------------------------------

(gdb) bt
#0  __uflow (fp=0x825a675) at genops.c:264
#1  0x4020213c in _IO_getc (fp=0x825a675) at getc.c:38
#2  0x812318d in LexGetArg ()
#3  0x8123581 in yylex ()
#4  0x8124471 in mathed_parse ()
#5  0x811184e in InsetFormula::Read ()
#6  0x806b1ad in Buffer::readLyXformat2 ()
#7  0x806c527 in Buffer::readFile ()
#8  0x807b1d7 in BufferList::readFile ()
#9  0x807c292 in BufferList::loadLyXFile ()
#10 0x80c92f0 in LyXFunc::MenuOpen ()
#11 0x80bd2f9 in LyXFunc::Dispatch ()
#12 0x80dbc81 in Menus::ShowFileMenu2 ()
#13 0x80d8490 in C_Menus_ShowFileMenu2 ()
#14 0x40035973 in fl_object_qread ()
#15 0x40042f11 in fl_check_forms ()
#16 0x80ae24d in LyXGUI::runTime ()
#17 0x80af5de in LyX::LyX ()
#18 0x80d83b5 in main ()

3) Output of the X-Window ---------------------------------------

Math parse error: unexpected '_'

lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. If possible, please read 'Known bugs'
under the Help menu and then send us a full bug report. Thanks!
Bye.
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  25 (X_SendEvent)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x40007d
  Serial number of failed request:  359
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GetWindowAttributes)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x40007d
  Serial number of failed request:  7

 |    Peter Druck                                            |
 |    c/o Ruhr Universitaet Bochum                           |
 |    Fakultaet fuer Physik und Astronomie                   |
 |    Institut fuer Theoretische Physik II                   |
 |    Gebaeude NB 6 / 172                                    |
 |    44780 Bochum                                           |
 |    Tel.:  0234 / 32 - 23713                               |
 |    Fax.:  0234 / 32 - 14248                               |
 |    e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |