On 24 Jan 2000 17:00:12 +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Mark> Hiyas. I have margin notes in a LyX document that although they
> Mark> seem to be saved and loaded within LyX fine, they are not
> Mark> showing up in the generated dvi files. Examining the emitted
> Mark> LaTeX reveals that the margin notes are not getting propogated.

[...]

> I do not see this problem here  [...]

  Argh!  I'm an idiot.  I was using regular notes instead of margin
notes by mistake.  Thanks very much for the help, anyway!

  By the way, it might be a good idea to put the notes and margin
notes items together on the drop down menu.  Hopefully it'll reduce
the number of similar incidents.  Besides, like things should go together.

Cheers!

Mark
--
Mark Coletti | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.clark.net/~mcoletti/
         "I don't suppose it's going to rain" -- Joan of Arc