Dekel> I can't compile the latest cvs because of the using declaration
Dekel> in lastfiles.C:85 and table.C:746 (I use an old g++ - ver.
Dekel> 2.90.29) This can the fixed by moving the using declarations to
Dekel> the global scope, or stop using 'using' (std::copy etc. are
Dekel> only used once, so the 'using' declaration is unnecessary)

What message are you getting? Does moving the 'using' directive at the
beginning of the file (in global scope) help?

We need these directives because all STLs (notably older ones) do not
declare objects in std::.