On 31 Jan 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> btw. we don't want to build shared versions of the libsigc++ lib, only
> static.

I know.  I thought I added/changed something so that was the case....
Hmmm... seems I didn't.  Doesn't a target library with a .la extension
mean "only build static libs"?  I'm sure I read through libtools docs and
decided that was all we needed.

> so we need to call the libsigc's configure with --disable-shared

I also meant to change "dnl AM_DISABLE_STATIC" into "AM_DISABLE_SHARED"
although if someone compiles lyx with --enable-shared it seems that will
still override the disable.

So how do we specify the command line for calling sigc++/configure?

Allan. (ARRae)