On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:19:31AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Do I get to say RTFM now? :-)
>
> Hello Paul,
>
> Please have a look at Chapter 6 of the latest version of Customization.lyx
> which is found in the lyxdoc CVS repository (no, it's not in any of the
> releases yet). [...]

That's not exactly true. It's in my weekly CVS releases, found in
the Sylvan LyX ftp area under ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel

I recreate the LyX RPMs on a regular basis from CVS and it always includes
the latest stuff as of the time of thse builds.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena