These are both old bugs, so I thought I'd re-report the one I've reported
before and draw your attention to the one I haven't:

1. Pressing "Meta-p l" in a Koma-script document SIGSEGVs LyX (presumably
because there is no "List" style. If there were some way of aliasing List
to Labeling for Koma-script, that would be good.

2. In letter style, the "Send_To" address has extra line spacing inherited
from the stdletter.inc layout file. This is bizarre, as there's certainly
no extra spacing in the output. I've just copied stdletter.inc to my
~/.lyx/layouts/ directory and deleted the line that adds extra spacing to
the Send_To_Address layout, and it works fine.

On a more positive note, the crash that previously occurred when I
repeatedly reformatted a document when I had two documents open seems to
have gone in 1.1.4. Thanks for the improvements. By the way, let me say
that in general I'm happy with the level of instability given the very
sensible under-the-hood development that is going on, and the useful
improvements in functionality. I'm quite happy for LyX to be mildly
unstable; if I wanted a rock-solid version I'd go back to 1.1.2 or 1.0.4,
which both worked very well.

Finally, I have observed one other crash: that of LyX SIGSEGVing when I'm
just typing normally. This one has happened several times over the course
of about six months from about v1.0.4 onwards. I'm afraid I've never been
able to reproduce it.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | certain, a.  insufficiently analysed