Would not it be preferable to take off the style listbox and put it
directly in the menu on the right side.

better:
- it is more user friendly since -for me-:
        - cursor is quite always on the right side of the window.
        - Furthemore the xform listbox is poorly designed.
- easier programming ?
        - the toolbar is button only right now
        - multi toolkit programming could be easier ?

worse:
- the menu now needs dynamic update
- philosophical (i mean GUI considerations) ?

My point of view (altought I don't program for lyx) is that
multi-toolkit => wrappers or a meta level API above the toolkits.
If this point of view is true, I think it should be easier to
put a wrapper around the menu code than to the toolbar code.

Question number 1: Is there somebody who has understood
the text above ;-)
Question number 2: if you answered yes to question number 1
what do you think ?
--
      |\      _,,,---,,_       Emmanuel GUREGHIAN
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]