On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> >| Good work Lars! I cannot reproduce the crash now :)

I found another way to crash lyx-devel.  Open a file, Open all the dialog
boxes you can and iconify them.  Now exit using the File->Exit menu.

The backtrace looks very strange as two sets of menu handling (for the
last two menues you opened) appear on the stack.  The latest one
(File) gets a segfault because the buffer is 0x0.

Allan. (ARRae)