On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Ben Cazzolato wrote:

> and now with GS6.0 & ps2pdf producing high quality PDF, the above option would
> certainly make life easier (yes, we're lazy and would like it all handled by
> Lyx rather than doing this from the command line).

While I'd agree that more export as.. and view.. options would be cool,
isn't it possible to set the commands lyx uses for view ps and view
dvi? if so, you could just roll your own pdf view options. ;)

Best wishes,
Nils

--
 "Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me."
                                                                -- Amy