Lars> "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | > | > No it
Lars> doesen't but it absolutely should. The best (less maintence | >
Lars> problems) would be if this knwledge about the surounding
Lars> envronment | > could be done with arguments. | > | | Do you want
Lars> to make that change or should I? | | I can easily pass the
Lars> freespacing bool around when the inset->latex() functions | get
Lars> called.

Lars> Is the freespacing bool enough? Ot should we rather pass a
Lars> pointer to the surrounding paragraph parameters?

I am sure that in other cases other problems will occur... What would
be nice is to have a special output stream (the writer) which would
now among other things the current paragraph (this is needed anyway to
incorporate the texrow stuff in the writer).

If we were to pass the freespacing bool, we might as well pass the
whole layout info.