> I propose that the Dialogs constructor be modified to:
>       Dialogs(LyXFunc * lyxfunc, LyXRC const & lyxrc )

LyXRC is global so I don't think it should be passed to any function.

I am not sure about the Correct Position of LyXFunc. I have a feeling
that the current relation to LyXViews is not correct. Maybe there should
be a new LyXFunc object created anytime one is needed. But I really
don't know. Maybe it becomes more clear once you guys moved the Gui stuff
away from the 'kernel'...

> Is this a Good Idea?

I think so (with exception of the lyxrc arg)

Andre'

--
It'll take a long time to eat 63.000 peanuts.
André Pönitz ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]