On Sun, Mar 12, 2000 at 03:04:19PM +0100, D.Stolte wrote:
> Hello Developers
>
> I am heavily attacked by a nasty bug in lyx since 1.1.4. I tried the
> version 1.1.4{fix1,fix2} and 1.1.5cvs (march 3.), too, but with no
> solution. The version 1.1.2 was ok.
>
> The bug appears after pressing the backspace key several times to
> delete chars. I dont know how to EXACTLY produce the error, but it's
> reproducable. The only output from lyx in the cvs-version is:

Hi Dieter,

Can you produce a backtrace? (Run a debuggable version of lyx from within
gdb and try to produce the error and send back the output of the gdb "where"
command).

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena