On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 10:41:01AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> All right guys, this is silly. I've gotten one too many "what does 'too
> many unprocessed floats' mean" questions from having my name listed in the
> docs or being subscribed to the teTeX and comp.text.tex lists. Therefore,
> in a fit of utter insanity which is completely inexplicable to anyone who
> knows what my schedule is like, I declare myself to be the
> resurrector/maintainer of the LyX FAQ, which will be added to the lyxdoc
> CVS module. If anyone wants to fight me for it, I will yield, but given
> how many of you like to write documentation, I will start on it.
>
> Please send me your FAQs with answers, and I will incorporate them.
>
> There!

Yahoo!! That's great. I'll send you answers as I generate them, then I can
sneer at anyone who asks the same question that (unbeknownst to them) has
already been answered and tell them to "RTFF!!"

;-)

        ---Kayvan "the insane maintainer of reLyX"

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena