On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 12:20:26PM +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:

> The Debian package has a bugreport about ispell problems. It seems to try
> to select the wrong dictionary for the enviroment.

I don't think this is a LyX bug. At least if you don't pretend that
LyX should also take care of the external programs' configuration...

I mean, if an english dictionary is asked for and an english
dictionary doesn't exist, it is not a LyX fault. If an american
dictionary exists and you are fine with using it as if it was
an english dictionary, then it is not LyX responsibility to
set up the symlinks necessary to use it in that way...

--
Enrico