Joost Verburg wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Shit... That's weird, I see that also when not launching in step by step debugging mode (with F5). But the behaviour is OK in debugging mode!

What do you think is the cause of the problem?

I don't really know...

A buffer overflow in Aspell?

Or in LyX, don't know for sure.

Are there any tools available to locate it?

I've heard good things about valgrind. But it's linux only AFAIK.

Maybe we could use pspell instead for the next windows release?

Aspell is the replacement of pspell. Pspell has been deprecated many years ago.

double shXXXt. Ispell then?

The thing is that JMarc won't accept any substantial changes to 1.4. But maybe we could clean up the spellchecker code in trunk and then backport that to 1.4 as a new aspell only controller in parallel to the existing one. Maybe JMarc will accept a solution where we build this new controller only for windows and keep the old code for other platform.

Abdel.