Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> As I now that no such decision will be taken during 1.5
Abdelrazak> life, here is the patch with qt3 and gtk support because
Abdelrazak> they are easy (not tested nor compiled).

I am not sure what the patch actually does,

In the common code it replace a C-ish prototype (make_toolbar) by a pure virtual method in LyXView. qt4 code are just cleanup (moving code around and simplification).

but as long as it works, I
do not see anything wrong there (except the qspellchecker changes, of
course).

Sorry, it slipped in the patch.

OK, will apply, thanks for the review.

Abdel.