José Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| On Friday 15 September 2006 13:24, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
| > Here is a simple (albeit non strategic) goal that is still not achieved:
| >
| >    renaming *.C to .cpp (I think .h should also be renamed to .hpp)
|
|   Is this the consensus?
|
|   We can schedule such a change, it will probably easier this way, instead of
| waiting for some one to do it.

This is mostly for my own convenience, but I have a couple of trees
with quite extensive changes in them. They are not going to be merged
before 1.6, one being the xml branch.

So... as this is certainly nothing to stress with and should not be
critical for anyone. Can we postphone this to 1.6?

--
        Lgb